Terms & conditions
This site is a search engine for UK tours. We are not a travel agent and the purpose of our site is simply to allow you to book directly with the best private and public tour providers in the UK. We also contact you to provide feedback about any tours you book, or that you enquire about, in order to ensure our service is the best possible available for yourselves and our other customers. We ask you for the minimal information required to provide our service. Information about tours and bookings is passed to the relevant tour provider in order for them to provide their service. Your contact information is retained by us to ask you about your views on our service and the service of any tour providers you book or otherwise engage with via our website.
Orders and Payment
You book your tours directly with the tour provider and pay the tour provider according to their schedule of payment (e.g. deposit and balance at specific times prior to the tour or on commencement of the tour).
Please check the cancellation requirements of the tour provider you book your tour with.
For Tour Providers
1. Tour providers (“providers”) must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when providing tours and participating in the website including the licensing of vehicles and drivers and holding appropriate insurance as required by law in order to provide the service that is offered.
3. Providers must not provide false or misleading information about their tours or services on the website.
4. Providers must not post content that is offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise violates any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Providers are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, and content of the tours and services advertised on the website.
6. Providers must not use the website to promote or advertise any services or products that are not related to their tour services or that are in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
7. Providers agree to pay any applicable fees or commissions associated with the website in a timely manner.
8. Providers must not use the website to collect or store any personal information of customers except that which is required in order to provide the tour purchased from the provider.
9. There are two types of account available—you can either simply list your tours on our site and take bookings directly via a PayPal account or we will create a bespoke website to promote your tour business and take bookings via the website we create for you. These options are explained in more detail below.
10. All services are provided through our provider portal and you must keep all information regarding your company and the tours and services you offer up to date at all times including the scheduling of tours and the availability of dates.
11. Enquiries made through our system must be directed to our booking system to make bookings or purchase tickets and can not be instructed to make direct payments that bypass our booking system.
Tour listing account
This account allows you to list public and private tours for sale to the public.
A public tour is a tour that will occur on a set time and date from a specific start and end location. Tickets are sold on an individual basis. You must be able to honour all tickets sold through our service. Payment for the ticket(s) are paid directly at time of purchase from the customer to your own PayPal account.
A private tour is a tour that a tour guide is booked to exclusively provide a tour to a group of people. A customer makes a booking for the whole group and pays a deposit to your PayPal account when the booking is made. You are expected to be able to honour bookings made and to facilitate this we provide the following suggestions and services:
1) We suggest you have other guides available who can step in and do the tour for you if you are unavailable on the date booked.
2) We provide the facility for you to schedule your available/unavailable dates well in advance.
3) You do not commit to providing the tour upon payment of the deposit but only upon confirmation being sent by you to the customer. We require you to respond to the customer with confirmation of the booking or refund of the deposit within 24 hours of the booking. We may terminate your account if this facility is used excessively.
4) Your tours will be sold via our large network of tour related websites.
A Standard Website operates in the same way as the listing, however you get your own website that your tours are listed on with further information about your company and services. The website will follow a format and layout that we determine, whilst using your own branding and identity. We create and maintain the website for you using information you upload via our provider portal. Your website will reside on a sub-domain of our website or can be placed on your own domain name, which can be purchased through our domain names portal. If you purchase your own domain then you own the domain name purchased and can do as you wish with it should you no longer require our services. If you opt for a website on our sub-domain then the sub-domain remains in our possession at all times. Note that we also have some generic sub-domains and other domains that advertise and promomte your tours. These domains will sell your tours via our booking engine in the same way that our main site and generic sub-domains and your bespoke website do.
You must keep us informed of changes to the information provided on your website.
A Bespoke Website operates in exactly the same way as the other options but must be on your own domain name and we create the website to a bespoke design as per your requirements. The website must use our booking system to manage your customer tour purchases and will have the ability to sell tickets for public tours and to make bookings and pay for private tours. Payment will currently need to be made via a PayPal account but other payment gateways may be offered in the future. The website will be designed to optimise search engine listing for your tours, and your tours can optionally also be promoted via our network of tour related websites as above. All updates must either be done via the CMS (Content Management System) or via our update service. Websites may not be modified to include any search engine optimisation techniques or content we disapprove of or anything that we believe may impact the standing of our servers, email systems, or IP addresses.